Monday, 4 July 2016




Hi guys

iHub/ skids ROCKS!!!!!!

A couple of weeks ago Mr T (Tyrone) was in Room 10 and I asked him whether it's possible for iHub to sponsor Greenmeadows with some sports gear. He told me to write a letter to George from iHub and ask him for the sponsorship. Instead of me writing a letter, I asked the students in Room 10 to write the letters. Once they had finished, I gave the letter to Mr T and he gave it to George. On Friday the 1st of July, George came to our school assembly with rugby balls, basketball, net balls and a bag full of hand balls. We really need to thank Mr T, George and iHub for the support they have displayed towards our school. Thanks guys - the students, staff and also whanau appreciate all the support.

From Room 10

No comments:

Post a Comment